Just in case you didn't already know...WE LOVE LEMONS! We have been trying to incorporate them into dishes any way we can! Dave, co-owner at Caputo Brothers Creamery, came up with this delicious spaghetti recipe that incorporates lemon, ricotta, parsley, and Parmigiano Reggiano. The end result? A creamy pasta that is a little sweet and savory at the same time. We all went back for seconds and you will too! Buon appetito!
- 500g spaghetti
- 500g Caputo Brothers Creamery Ricotta
- 10g fresh parsley
- 2-3g fresh lemon zest
- 150g Parmigiano Reggiano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a food processor, blend the ricotta with zest, salt, and pepper. If too thick, add some pasta water at the end.
- Cook the pasta al dente (remember to salt the water!), reserve 2 cups of the water.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot (off of heat).
- Add the ricotta cream mixture to pasta (add pasta water here until desired creaminess).
- Add the parsley and grated Pamiggiano Reggiano and mix well.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkling of ground black pepper, more Parmigiano Reggiano, and more zest.
To get fresh Caputo Brothers Creamery Ricotta delivered right to you door, visit caputobrotherscreamery.com.
(makes 4 generous portions)