Curata Travel and Italian-American food blogger Martina Bartolozzi (AKA @MementoMartina on Instagram) have partnered up to create a food lover’s dream tour to Tuscany. But this isn’t your usual Tuscan tour, because you’ll be visiting areas of the region that are very well-loved by Italians, but that most foreigners have never heard about!
This trip is perfect for travelers who want plenty of time to rest, who enjoy good food, and who want to get their hands “dirty” and explore the behind-the-scenes of how food is made. This will be an exclusive, small group tour limited to 12 people.
The trip will revolve around two main themes:
1. Sustainability - and how to lower our impact on the environment so it can thrive.
2. Relaxation – it’s a vacation, after all!
BOLGHERI – known for its fabulous red wines;
THE COAST – where we’ll relax in some of Italy’s clearest waters;
MAREMMA – a land of good food, good drink, and good people.
Double occupancy: $6975/person
Single supplement*: $550
Deposit of $2,500/person is due upon booking to reserve your spot, along with a signed & completed registration form. Booking is not considered confirmed until deposit has been received.
Payments can be made by check (made out to Curata Travel) and mailed to: Curata Travel, 245 N. Main Street, Spring Grove, PA 17362.
Credit cards are accepted with a 3.6% fee.
Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
*single accommodations are limited.
- Nine nights of accommodations ranging from a beach resort to agriturismo to converted fortress!
- All planned excursions & classes
- Experienced tour directors and local guides
- Meals included: daily breakfasts at our accommodations, 8 lunches, 9 dinners
- Private motorcoach transportation throughout the tour
- Airport transfers on specified arrival/departure days/times. We include one group transfer for your arrival and departure at specified times. Any additional transfer will be at your own cost.
- Gratuity for driver and guides, at your discretion
- Any spending during free time, personal purchases, extraneous hotel charges (minibar, laundry service, etc.) and any alcoholic beverages not included with meals.
Once you complete the Booking Request Form (click the button at the top of the page), a member of our team will contact you.
You'll receive our Terms & Conditions/Registration form to complete, along with instructions for making your deposit.
Each member of the tour will be responsible for booking their own flight into Pisa (PSA) & out of Rome Fiumicino (FCO). Flights are not included in the tour cost.
You will be picked up at the Pisa airport on Saturday, June 17 at 12:00p.m., then dropped off at the Rome FCO airport on Monday, June 26 by 9a.m.. One group transfer will be provided.
Learn about sustainable fishing practices with a private, hands-on fishing experience with an activist fisherman.
Be the first Americans to enjoy the wines of San Giovanni delle Contee at their grassroots homemade wine festival!
Relax in the replenishing and rejuvenating hot waters of Saturnia natural hot springs.
A small group size will allow for access to experiences not usually available to larger groups (and in some cases, not usually attended by Americans !)