Join us for our maiden voyage to Croatia! Set sail along the stunning Adriatic coastline, where azure waters meet picturesque landscapes as we explore the most beautiful islands and coastal towns of Croatia on a luxurious yacht!
Float and play in the secluded coves of the countless Adriatic Islands, enjoy the sea and breeze from your deck chair, and take in historic sights with knowledgeable guides. Whether on board or at a family farmstead, your Croatian gastronomic experience will be full of traditional dishes, freshly caught seafood and local ingredients.
This tour promises an unforgettable voyage of taste, culture, and relaxation amidst the breathtaking beauty of Croatia.
Keep scrolling for more tour details and specific Trip Notes for this particular tour or learn about the itinerary.
Visit the UNESCO protected Stari Grad Plain, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful sunset with traditional local products and a tasty “peka” dinner, surrounded by olive groves and fields of lavender.
Daily swim stops in secluded bays with clear blue waters where you can jump (or climb easily) off the swim platform to swim or use any of the snorkel or paddling equipment.
In Ston, well known for its long tradition of oyster farming, we'll visit an oyster farm in the middle of the bay. With a glass of wine in hand, we'll be tasting oysters straight from the sea!
Guided tours like in Dubrovnik's UNESCO-protected old town, acquainting you with their most important monuments and hidden spots.
After a wine and local olive oil tasting, you'll learn to make the local specialty Zrnovksi makaruni pasta in a cooking class on Korčula, followed by dinner with your creations!
A stop on the island Bisevo to see a stunning natural phenomenon - the Blue Cave. The Blue Cave is famous all over the world for its extraordinary, magical, indescribable silver-blue light.
The first thing you’ll notice as you come on board our yacht will likely be the beautiful and spacious sun deck, a perfect spot equipped with beds where you can relax in the shade or soak up the sun. You may also want to explore the lounge area where you might enjoy a good book or take a dip in the jacuzzi with a cool drink before jumping off the swim platform for some water fun. When you're ready to retire for the day, your cabin comes with all the amenities you would want on journey such as this, as they’re all equipped with private showers and bathrooms, safes, TVs and air conditioning. Click below to see photos or learn more about the boat specs.
Double occupancy - Main Deck*: $5,200/person (# remaining cabins: 1)
Double occupancy - Lower Deck: $5,000/person (# remaining cabins: 7)
Deposit of 50% is due upon booking to reserve your spot, along with a signed & completed registration form. Booking is not considered confirmed until deposit has been received.
Payments can be made by check (made out to Curata Travel) and mailed to: Curata Travel, 245 N. Main Street, Spring Grove, PA 17362. Credit cards are accepted with a 3.6% fee.
Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
*Main vs. Lower Deck:
- Generally cabins on the lower deck tend to be very slightly larger – due to hull construction - and a bit cooler. But they also involve an additional flight of steps to reach (there is no elevator on the boat).
- Lower deck cabins have 2 portholes in the cabin and 1 porthole in the bathroom where the Main Deck Cabins feature larger window(s) and more of a view.
- Please note: due to the limited number of available rooms, we will not be offering single occupancy rooms.
- Two rooms (#13 & #14 on the main deck) have fixed twin beds. All other rooms can be configured either as either twin/double. Update 8/25/23: these rooms have already been reserved.
- Click here for a cabin layout.
- One night hotel accommodation in Split, 8 days/7 nights charter with crew
- Transfers to/from the airport on arrival and departure (see "Flights" section for details). Luggage handling for boarding/departing the boat.
- All planned excursions
- Experienced tour director and local guides
- Meals included: Welcome dinner in Split. Breakfast (buffet) and Lunch (3 course) daily for all passengers while onboard, dinner prepared onboard by a top Croatian Chef or organized in outside restaurants based on the itinerary
- Daily cabin service, fresh bed linen midweek, change of bathroom towels twice per week (or as per additional request)
- Airfare (including international airport taxes, airport porters and extra baggage fees)
- Obligatory supplements: Port and tourist taxes and fees, 60,00 EUR per person/per week, to be paid on board in cash by each guest
- Any drinks ordered while onboard, including soft drinks, specialty coffee drinks, alcoholic beverages, etc. Guests will receive a tab at the end of the cruise.
- Gratuity for porters, guides, and captain (the value of the tip is up to the guest)
- Any spending during free time, personal purchases, extraneous hotel charges (minibar, laundry service, etc.), entrance fees for any extra sightseeing or optional activities
Once you complete the Booking Request Form (click the button at the top of the page), a member of our team will contact you.
You'll receive our Terms & Conditions/Registration form to complete, along with instructions for making your deposit.
Each member of the tour will be responsible for booking their own international flights.
Starting point of the tour is Split, Croatia and the end point is Dubrovnik, Croatia. Flights are not included in the tour cost.
Arrival transfers will be from the Split (SPU) airport to the group hotel in downtown Split on 19 July and will be arranged based on your arrival time. Departure transfers on 27 July will be from the port to the Dubrovnik airport (DBV). If staying on in Dubrovnik, a transfer can be provided to your hotel if it is within a reasonable distance from the port (please check with Curata Travel before booking to verify).
Any additional private transfers would be at your own cost.
A few items of note for some of the destinations and the trip as a whole to help set expectations and better prepare you for the trip. Some of the expectations are outlined in the Terms & Conditions form that you will use to register (see specifically the Traveler Code and Traveler Expectations sections), but to reiterate some as they specifically relate to this Cruising Croatia itinerary.
Cuisine - Our food tours focus heavily on the culinary specialities of each region and town we visit. So when we arrange a lunch/dinner or culinary experience, we are working with those restaurants to plan menus in advance that highlight the seasonal produce, and dishes that reflect the region we’re in. As we will be on the sea, you can expect some wonderful fresh seafood!
We will be collecting some of this information at a later date from you, but if there are food allergies we need to be aware of, please let us know and we will inform the on-board chef, who will do their best to accommodate them. If there are entire categories of food that you just don’t eat (and are not willing to try), this might not be the tour for you!
Terrain: In many of the medieval towns we will be visiting, streets will be made of cobblestones and limestone paving. Guests should be sure on their feet (especially important on a moving boat!) and stay alert to their surroundings.
Excursions: You should be comfortable getting on and off the boat without assistance, and be comfortable with a walking tour lasting about an hour (at a slow pace). With all of our excursions, you are not forced to participate if something like this is not your ’thing.’ You always have the option to stay behind and enjoy some free time on your own (please note, as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions, there is no compensation or refund for any portion of the tour or excursion you do not participate in).