Some of our favorite go-to sites and resources
- Google Flights is an easy-to-use platform for finding your best flight options.
- InsureMyTrip for customizeable trip insurance.
- Guides to Florence and beyond, as well as custom trip planning from our team member Martina! (app version recommended)
- Weather in Italy varies depending on region and time of year you travel. We'll be sure to guide you on types of clothes to bring when the time of your trip gets closer, but check out this site to start to get an idea.
Before You Go
- Visit our Amazon shop for some of our favorite travel items, language books, and kitchen gadgets!
- The CDC website for links to guidance and information on all topics related to COVID-19.
- Sherpa is an independent resource for figuring out the necessary travel documentation for your trip and understanding up-to-date travel requirements.
- Passport Services to apply for or renew your U.S. Passport.
- Speed up your return to the US with Global Entry, a program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States.
- TSA Travel Tips to aid in a smooth airport experience.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links to handpicked partners and if you click through or buy something via one of them, we may receive a small commission. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.